*It is our policy to collect a deposit when booking an appointment. It is the only way you can reserve day and time. The deposit you leave will come off the final price of your tattoo. Artists carefully schedule and book their appointments based on blocks of time. Deposits serve as a good faith gesture to hold your appointment and to compensate the artist if you fail to show for your appointment time. Deposits are NEVER refundable. If less than 24 notice is given for a cancellation, you lose your deposit and must leave another deposit if you wish to reschedule. If you cancel your appointment with more than 24 hours notice, you may apply your deposit towards your rescheduled appointment. We NEVER under any circumstances will refund a deposit. We are sorry if this policy causes any inconvenience but is necessary to protect the interests of our artists.
* No show will result in deposits being lost.
* Lateness will result in your tattoo continuing onto another day and costing more.
* Being under the influence of drugs/Alcohol will result in heavy bleeding & artist not being able to finish, therefore resulting in you paying for the full tattoo but not finishing.
* NO tattoos for anyone under the age of 18.
* Payment upfront before any procedure.